The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Danny Snell
I'd like to introduce you to the work of an illustrator I admire, Danny Snell. He is a very talented designer who has produced work for some of the biggest agencies in the country as well as large publications such as the Financial Review. I love the evocative imagery and clever typography. I haven't seen Danny for years but after chancing a look at one of his illustrations in a design book last week and then seeing him across a crowded supermarket over the weekend, I knew it was a sign I had to write about him. He's not only a brilliant illustrator, but a nice guy to boot!



Posted by Jane Cameron

Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...