The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Postscript...
Further to my recent post about the lovely monogram book, I thought I'd show you the reason I knew this book was meant to be mine. On the first page I opened, I saw this one…





I knew it was a sign I had to take this book home. This is the only monogram I have removed from the book, but I've marked the spot from where it came so it can easily be replaced.

I've temporarily put it inside a beautiful 1800s frame I bought at the Portobello Markets in London. I am undecided about the best way to mount it - but I'm sure it will come to me. I love the convex glass and delicate details around the metal rim of the frame and think it is a fitting home for this lovely letterpressed insignia.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...