The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Magical Minna

Minna Keum sent me an email last week announcing the new Minna Designs website. I get to see a lot of stationery sites so I was expecting it to be similar to ones I had already seen - I was wrong. The delightful, innovative animation and delicate typography make this site so appealing - I found myself wandering through every page just to see what surprise I would find.





My favourite page is 'Praise' where a stack of letters unveil glowing reports from previous clients.



Congratulations Minna - your site is wonderful, just like your beautiful stationery.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

Magical Minna Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...