The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Secret Garden

Wedding themes can be based on anything - a favourite necklace, a film, a book you've read, or every colour of the rainbow. I've chosen a Secret Garden for my theme, partly because our venue is a walled garden, and partly because of a vintage key I picked up in New York and my Alex Monroe bumble-bee necklace, which my mum gave to me as a 30th birthday present. Once you've chosen your theme, the best way to come up with ideas is to search Etsy - it's a collection of the world's most creative minds, and it's chock-a-block of gorgeous products. Here are just a few of my finds - what theme have you chosen?

Product Credits {clockwise from top left} - 1. Creations 4 Brides, 2. Which Goose, 3. Tulaloo, 4. Paper Platypus, 5. Chloe AND Maddie,  6. Which Goose

Product Credits {clockwise from top left} - 1. Silver Lining, 2. JL67, 3. Enormous Champion, 4. SMV Designs, 5. That Final Touch, 6. A Remark You Made

If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up to the Before the Big Day exclusive newsletter? And click here for more theme ideas.

Secret Garden Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...