The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

That Friday Feeling Wedding Web Links ♥ 8

Gosh, it's been a while since I've featured one of my Friday Feeling postings. If you're new to Before the Big Day, let me introduce you to the best of my web-finds this week. They're rich in wedding loveliness and bound to keep you inspired over the weekend. Of course I'm publishing this on a Sunday, but I'm sure you'll forgive me this once, as I'm on holiday!


♥ {Above} Gorgeous Kiss the Groom pictures showcasing Delpine Manivet's latest collection. I'm sorely tempted to buy the Anatole dress for my wedding day in May.

♥ Project Wedding has so many fantastic DIY ideas, it's hard to choose a favourite....but if you insist, try this stationery tutorial.

♥ Why pick a bouquet, when you can have one GIANT flower {via 100 Layer Cake}

♥ You are going to want to copy every detais from this amazing pink-themed boutique wedding {via Rock My Wedding}

♥ A gorgeous eco-chic wedding, you have to see {via OMG I'm Getting Married}

And now for a couple of Vintage Before the Big Day postings!
♥ Ideas for a Little Red Riding Hood theme
♥ Why not add a touch of Flamenco Passion to your big day

Plus don't miss this week's exclusive offers - 10% off your wedding jewellery via Diamond Thrills and 20% of quirky stationery and vintage accessories at Sepia Smiles

If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our free newsletter.

That Friday Feeling Wedding Web Links ♥ 8 Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...