The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Will You Wear Glasses On Your Wedding Day?

My first pair of glasses were proper NHS-style specs - the type that strangely, are now in fashion! They definitely weren't cool then, and it's left me with a long-standing hatred of being seen in glasses. I own a pair, but my husband didn't even see me in them until we'd been doing out a year, and I'd probably rather go out in a bikini in winter, than without my Acuvue lenses. So there was never any chance of me wearing glasses at my wedding, but there's definitely a growing trend towards brides and grooms walking down the aisle, all spec'd up. What are your thoughts? More wedding picture inspiration on my Pinterest board.


{Photo Credit} Clary Photo via Ann-Kay Weddings

♥ Want more wedding accessory ideas? ♥ Or how about winter wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

Will You Wear Glasses On Your Wedding Day? Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...