The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

What Will Be Your Wedding Mood?

So I'm not really that big on beauty products. I tend to stick to my Clarins and add a splash of Jo Malone occasionally, but my make-up bag's been the same for ten years {...unhygynic I know....}. But then I discovered In The Mood polish. It's nail varnish that changes colour according to your mood!!! I don't think I've been this excited since my husband found me a vintage hyper-colour T-shirt in American Apparel. Check out their website here, buy all the colours, and make them rich - they deserve a reward for such a fabulous idea. P.S. For more fabulous beauty ideas, don't miss the posts by our Wedding Blog Beauty Expert, Julia Bowden.


♥ Want more wedding beauty ideas? ♥ Or how about bridesmaid ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

What Will Be Your Wedding Mood? Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...