The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Thursday, June 20, 2013

A Quick Personal Message

Hello there and thank you for reading Before the Big Day! You might have noticed that my posts have been slightly erratic just lately, and I want to apologise for that. If you follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you might have gleaned the reason....I've recently had a baby boy. His name is Ivo, and he's now nine weeks and satisfyingly chubby! But much as I try to tell him he needs to nap regularly so I can blog, he hasn't quite got the knack for it. My passon for Before the Big Day is still as strong as ever, and I have been known to look longingly at my laptop, while burping him over my shoulder. I'm soon going to be getting a bit of help, so that my wedding blogging can continue apace, but in the meantime, please do bear with me. Before the Big Day is a one-man-{woman}-band, so if I haven't answered your email, or edited your wedding, Ivo is why....it's not that I'm ignoring you! P.S. During my pregnancy I also started another blog - Before the Baby, which is also getting less attention than it needs. Definitely worth checking it out though!!




 ♥ Want to read more about me? ♥ Or how about checking out our real weddings? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

A Quick Personal Message Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...