The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Before the Big Day in Wedding Magazine!

I might as well come clean - there's nothing I like more than seeing my name in print! And if you take a look at the picture below, and squint a little, you'll see me quoted in Wedding Magazine....several times. VeeeeeRY exciting! Now I know that strictly this is the online version, so it's not actually print, but I have the actual magazine safe here at home - next to my bed - for whenever I need a little ego boost. Wedding Magazine journalist Vicky Rolison knows how to write a good article - so do give it a read - particularly if you're considering DIY-ing your wedding!


Love Before the Big Day? Why not sign up to our free RSS feed on BlogLovin?! 
Before the Big Day - The Best UK Wedding Blog.

Before the Big Day in Wedding Magazine! Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...