The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, December 15, 2014

Exquisite Whimsical Wedding Veils

These wedding veils are just exquisite. I can't tell you how excited I was when I stumbled upon SIBO Designs' Etsy shop. I'm a strong believer in the veil - until I tried mine on, I didn't feel like a proper bride! My Delphine Manivet wedding dress was very simple, so I needed a cathedral length, lace veil to add interest. And when Delphine kindly gave me one of her handmade veils, edged with lace from the famous designers in Calais - I couldn't have been more thrilled. SIBO Designs' veils are just as beautiful, but considerably cheaper - leaving you more money to spend on wedding day jewellery!



{I want this!} Gorgeous wedding veils by SIBO Designs

Love Before the Big Day? Why not s
ign up to our free RSS feed on BlogLovin?! 

Exquisite Whimsical Wedding Veils Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...