The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Shoe News

One small problem I've have had to battle with ever since I could wear high heels was the fact I can struggle to get shoes that actually fit without party feet or innersoles. I worked in a shoe store for years while at Uni and would always put first dibs on any style that arrived in a size 5. Yes, I have tiny feet and unfortunately it runs in my family with all my four sisters and my Mum being under a size 6.5. I had an email from the lovely Lee at Peeptoe Shoes letting me know they are now offering a selection of styles in both sizes 34 (4) and 42 (12). So, if you're after shoes slightly smaller or larger than what's currently on offer in many stores I suggest you visit www.peeptoeshoes.com.au and browse the new size range. Below is a sample of some of the styles available in the new sizes, although there are heaps more so check them out!


L-R - Miss Sarah & Miss Munroe


L-R - Miss Buckingham & Miss Soho

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Shoe News Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...