The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Very Crafty

Yesterday Emma very graciously left her brand new copy of Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts on my desk so I could have a look. I'm not sure when she's expecting me to return it but I'm now trying to keep out of her way for a while so I can languish over this incredible resource. Page after page of fantastic crafting ideas - all executed with perfection (sigh!) by the MS crew. This book is brimming with interesting ideas that could be applied to wedding decoration - it's a keeper (sorry Emma).







Available at all good bookstores for $59.95 AUS or from Amazon for around $22 US plus postage.

Visit the Martha Stewart crafting blog for even more inspiration.

Posted by Jane Cameron

Very Crafty Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...