The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Garden Delight

It must be the cold winter weather today, but right now I am loving all the relaxed and 'loved up' weddings coming our way...there is something really delightful about a wedding where the most beautiful detail of the day is the couples' genuine happiness. I think I am drawn to these relaxed weddings now because of the years I had of setting up lavish weddings with all the trimmings. It's a bit like the way I just love a bundle of anemones picked from my garden in an old jar, but I can't stand 'OTT' arranged flowers in my house! The very talented photographer Lucy Leonardi sent me a few pics from Kate and Daniel's garden wedding with some fantastic DIY ideas. I love Lucy's style and sense of fun when she shoots weddings - I am sure this will bring a little sunshine to your day as it did to mine.

Posted By Annabelle Kerslake















Garden Delight Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...