The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We're Flattered!

Emilie found a new wedding magazine in the newsagents this week. She brought it in to show me as she knew it would interest me. You see, there are a few pages in there that are strikingly similar to pages I've designed for previous issues. I guess there will always be similarities between publications, it's inevitable when designers take inspiration from the same sources, but yep, there was no doubting it for me - these were pretty close.


That's the new publication's page on the left, and our page on the right.

I contacted the publishers and they've kindly agreed to change the design for their next issue. We really are very flattered!

Posted by Jane Cameron

Bookmark and Share

We're Flattered! Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...