The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Friday, September 24, 2010

HighStreet Bridesmaids

Choosing bridesmaids dresses is a complete minefield. I've got two maids of honour and four bridesmaids, and we're all over 30, so it's not like I'm going to be able to dress them in cutesy Bo Peep outfits. {Although I could....evil laugh!}. They're all completely different heights and shapes, so I'm toying with either a colour scheme, or just letting them wear what they want. However, if you're looking to choose dresses, you can't go wrong with the good old British high-street. Here are just a few of my favourite finds....

HighStreet Bridesmaids Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...