The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Wedding Dress Hunt - Rachel Gilbert

Eight months and 13 days. That's how long I've got until my own wedding day. So it's probably time I started looking for a wedding dress. I have to admit what while I'm excited about the stationery and decor of our big day, the dress-thang doesn't really get me going. I think it's fear of the unknown, and a determination to not spend more than one thousand pounds - I mean, is that even possible?? Plus, I'm yet to find a single dress designer in the UK that presses my buttons. I'm guessing if I feel this way, then there must be other ladies out there with the same conundrum, so I'm going to go in search of the best frocks, for you and for me. My first discovery is Australian designer Rachel Gilbert. She's long been a favourite of mine, and {fab news!} Net-a-Porter have just started stocking her dresses. Check the pics out below, and tell me what you think, plus, if you've got any designers to recommend, please do leave a comment!


If you enjoyed this post, get free updates by email or RSS & click here for more dress ideas.

Wedding Dress Hunt - Rachel Gilbert Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...