The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Strawberry Fields Wedding Theme

Despite the howling gales outside and the pouring rain, my thoughts have turned to summer - I guess I'm just good at going to my happy place!  But I've been helped along hugely by this the fifth edition of e-zine Utterly Engaged, and in particular, this feature of theirs inspired by strawberry shortcake.  So many ideas, in particular their use of layered linens to create a truly individual effect. In other words, a wonderful source of DIY wedding ideas - don't miss their monthly online magazines.

If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our free newsletter and click here for more vintage wedding ideas.

Strawberry Fields Wedding Theme Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...