The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Coolest Wedding Cake EVER!

Morning all! So there I was reading my RSS Feeder of all the world's best wedding blogs, when I stumbled across the coolest wedding cake I've ever seen. It's that fabulous combination of tradition tiers and modern graphic design. And I met it tastes DELICIOUS! Baked in the US of A, I'm sure the crafty among you could recreate the effect on a good old M&S wedding cake. Made by Sweet & Saucy in California, discovered via Brooklyn Bride.



If you enjoyed this post, sign up for our free newsletter and click here for more wedding cake ideas.  Before the Big Day - The Best UK Wedding Blog

The Coolest Wedding Cake EVER! Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...