The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

My London Wedding

Crazily, it's just over two months since my London wedding and I still haven't blogged my gorgeous pictures taken by Chloe from Caught the Light. I think we wanted the dust to settle a bit, before we revealed our wedding to the world {or just Before the Big Day readers!}. Also I'm finding it impossible to edit. When you're looking through another couple's wedding pictures, it's easy-peasy to select which pics you like the most. When it comes to your own it's a nightmare! So here's a sneak-peak...with a promise that tomorrow, I will publish our London wedding. There - now I've got to!!


If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter and click for more more on my wedding. Before the Big Day - the best UK wedding blog.

My London Wedding Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...