The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, July 11, 2011

My Vintage Tea-Party Themed London Wedding - Part 1

Deep breath! Here we go - my secret London pictures. Why secret? Well our 'real' wedding was in Provence, but legally we had to get married in London first. At first we thought we'd just sneak off on a Tuesday afternoon and get married privately with just two witnesses. But then our parents wanted in. And then we realised that the grandparents weren't going to make it out to France, so they snaffled invitations. And then, being a wedding blogger, I got all excited about a vintage tea-party wedding theme, and Chloe from Caught the Light offered to do our pictures. So before we knew it, we were planning two weddings. There were moments when I thought I'd bitten off more than I could chew, and there are a couple of things I would change, but when we said our vows, it felt pretty real, so I'm thrilled we had our family there watching. So how did I come to choose all my details? Well I've answered my own Before the Big Day Bridal Questionnaire, which I'll be publishing with Part 2 tomorrow...so check out the blog tomorrow, or sign up to get it delivered {for free} to your inbox.

If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter and click for more more on my wedding. Before the Big Day - the best UK wedding blog.

My Vintage Tea-Party Themed London Wedding - Part 1 Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...