The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

DIY Bride Wedding Stationery Ideas

Every now and then I stumble on a website that makes me feel like it's Christmas Eve. You know that feeling of butterflies in the tummy? That's what I get about the online stationery boutique Wonderland Room. Before my wedding I went slightly crazy and bout tonnes of treats, including the boxes you can see below, plus the roller stamp and tonnes of washi tape. I used the rolling stamp to spell out my guests names on their place cards - a super easy DIY wedding project.


♥ Want more wedding decoration ideas? ♥ Or how about DIY wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

DIY Bride Wedding Stationery Ideas Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...