The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rainbow Honeymoon Underwear

We don't often feature wedding or honeymoon underwear on Before the Big Day, but I couldn't help myself when I spotted this lovely rainbow selection from Fox & Rose. It would definitely be worth picking up a couple of these pretty sets for your romantic honeymoon. Which one would you pick? I'm loving the yellow Eberjey set {second from the left}. I'd also want to buy this kaftan, for my beachside lounging {from Net-a-Porter.com}.


♥ Want honeymoon ideas? ♥ Or how about real wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

Rainbow Honeymoon Underwear Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...