The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Friday, June 1, 2012

How To Make Your Wedding Guests Look Cool

The moment I spotted these incredible wedding photo props, I felt the rush of wedding blog excitement. I had to share them with you! They would make for the most hilarious pictures, and even your shyest guest couldn't fail to get involved. Create a fancy dress prop box next to the photo booth at your wedding {my favourite is Foto Noir}, or place a different one at each table setting as a wedding favour. You could even have themed tables - distinguished moustaches on one, wacky glasses on the other. Buy these from Live Love Laugh Lots. P.S. I know I went a bit overboard with the pictures here, but I couldn't choose which one - they all made me happy! There's even more sets on the website!





♥ Want more wedding favour ideas? ♥ Or how about modern wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

How To Make Your Wedding Guests Look Cool Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...