The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Key to My Heart Wedding Favours

Keys are romantic. Love letters written on keys are beyond romantic - in my view they're up there with Shakespearean sonnets and a good old proposal on one knee. That might explain why I've fallen hook, line and sinker for this cute laser-cut key, or it might be because I love all of Mister Rob's work. Pick up the limited edition keys from his online shop here, or pop down to his Colombia Road shop in London.

♥ Want more fairy-tale wedding ideas? ♥ Or how about vintage wedding ideas? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

Key to My Heart Wedding Favours Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...