The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Customisable Vintage Wedding Dresses

From the moment I got engaged, I knew the style of wedding dress I wanted; simple, elegant, exquisite and vintage. Finding it in the price bracket I wanted, was harder! Throw in the fact I don't like rummaging at vintage sales, and the chances of me coming across the perfect vintage wedding dress were slim. Luckily The Vintage Wedding Dress Company solved the problem, and although I ended up buying my wedding dress from Delphine Manivet, I'd recommend their wedding gowns to any bride. Fashion stylist, Charlie Brear sources stunning vintage dresses, but she's also created a range of vintage-style dresses, under her Decades collection, so you can have the vintage effect, without the tiny sizes, and scuffed hems. I love her latest additions to the collection - each gown is customisable, so you can create your own, individual look.



♥ Want more wedding dress ideas? ♥ Or how about vintage weddings? ♥
Have you discovered our free newsletter? Sign up for free! 
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

Customisable Vintage Wedding Dresses Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...