The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Amazing BHLDN Wedding Sale

One of my favourite interior shops of all time is Anthropologie, which you can find in London on the King's Road and Regent Street. So when the same company opened a vintage-style wedding shop called BHLDN a few years ago, I was beyond excited. Unfortunately it was after my wedding, so I couldn't directly benefit, but I never tire of telling brides about the amazing products they have on offer. So I'm exceedingly excited to tell you all about their April sale, which has just started. It includes massive discounts off their wedding dresses, bridesmaids gowns, accessories and wedding details, and you'll want to get clicking right away!



♥ Want to see bridesmaids ideas? ♥ Or how about more wedding offers? ♥
If you enjoyed this post, why not sign up for our free newsletter
Before the Big Day - the Best UK Wedding Blog.

Amazing BHLDN Wedding Sale Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...