The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Reliving the Wedding Blog Awards

Apologies for the slight radio {or blogging} silence, I've been away for a long weekend in Mallorca, staying with my amazing personal trainer friend, Alice Cowen at her boutique well-being bootcamp Bootique. Now back in London, and considerably slimmer {and a little bit achy}, I've finally had time to enjoy the photographs from the Wedding Blog Awards! You can check them out here, and in the December/January issue of the magazine {out soon}, but here are a few of my favourites. It was such a fabulous night - and I still can't quite believe I won Editor's Pick prize - such an enormous privilege. I can't wait for my prize - a holiday at the Hotel Imperiale Taormina in Sicily!


{Photo Credits} 1. Editor of Wedding Magazine, Ciara | 2. Me with Ciara and Julia Holberry, from sponsor Hotel Imperiale Taormina


{Photo Credits} 1. Mark Francis from Made in Chelsea, who hosted the awards | 2. Me with Mark Francis & Before the Big Day's Beauty Editor, Julia Bowden {who also did my amazing hair and make-up on the night}

Love Before the Big Day? Why not sign up to our free newsletter, for exclusive content and special offers! Before the Big Day - The Best UK Wedding Blog.

Reliving the Wedding Blog Awards Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...