The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

The Cutest Crocheted Cake Toppers

If you're a regular reader, you've probably got bored of me banging on about Etsy, but I can't tell you how amazing it is for wedding inspiration. All these new eastern European sellers have recently joined, and their creativity is amazing! Latest on my love-list are these crocheted cake toppers from CherryTime in Slovenia. Aren't they perfect for a shabby chic wedding? Mojca hand-makes them, so she's open to bespoke orders, and there's plenty more in her Etsy shop - these are just my favourites.

{I want this!} Hearts & Happy Ever After Wedding Cake Topper, £29


{I want this!} Clown Fish Wedding Cake Topper, £48

Love Before the Big Day? Why not sign up to our free newsletter, for exclusive content and special offers! Before the Big Day - The Best UK Wedding Blog.

The Cutest Crocheted Cake Toppers Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...