The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The Payoff
It sure does pay to be blantantly obvious about secret wishes and deep-seated desires... imagine my delight when I arrived at my desk to find a GORGEOUS little package.



Firstly - tiny stationery is a bit of 'thing' for me - the teeny, tiny pink envelope is definitely a keeper. Then the beautifully coordinated cotton tape in the hottest of pinks sent my heart racing...

Then to find 3 fabulous tubes of the beautifully-designed Marvis toothpastes!



Thank you soooooo much Kimberlee from Brown Button Trading - you have made my day. All I have to do now is conquer my intense desire to place these marvels into some kind of uber-chic still life, never to be touched because they're just too gorgeous to use!

Posted by Jane Cameron

Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...