The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Glitter in my Eyes

So, I have this dress that I've purchased for one of my Christmas parties and I am having shoe issues. I've searched high and low, scouring the shelves of every shop, department store and online boutique and I can't find anything. How is this possible? I know I'm beyond fussy but it's getting ridiculous! Then, like a flash of shiny light, I spotted these beauties. Of course they're on my favourite online store Net-a-Porter (UK based) and of course they're Christian Louboutin and of course they're simply gorgeous. Of course they have a rather hefty price tag, but after all it's Christmas, and I'm hoping Santa makes a quick delivery of these to David Jones. In one of my moments I could easily be pursuaded!


Christian Louboutin Straratata 140 Glitter Sandals £695

Posted by Emilie Harrison

Bookmark and Share

Glitter in my Eyes Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...