The best wedding blog with wedding ideas and wedding inspiration for the inspired bride. Real Weddings, DIY Brides and original Wedding Themes.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Seven Favourite Wedding Guest Book Ideas

Wedding days are all about making memories, and you're going to want to get as much down on film and paper as possible! Top of my 'what I'd rescue if the house was on fire list' is our wedding guest book. Nearly everyone who came to our wedding took a silly polaroid picture of themselves, and stuck it in the book with a lovely message. When I'm having one of 'those' days, there's nothing more uplifting than a quick flick through it. Now, there's all sorts of creative ideas for recording your guests, from jigsaws to collages, but my favourite is still a beautifully bound book. Take a look at my top picks this month.


{I want this!} Wedding Guest Book or Photo Album, £35 by ONR.


{I want this!} Handmade Wedding Guest Book, £48 by Dani Fox Books


{I want this!} Personalised Vintage Wedding Guest Book, from £40 by Clouds and Currents


{I want this!} Wooden Initials Wedding Guest Book, £100 by The Cross Eyed Fox


{I want this!} Large White Leather Wedding Guest Book, £119 by Susan Green Books


{I want this!} Tree Wedding Guest Book Puzzle, £60 by One to One


{I want this!} Jigsaw Wooden Wedding Guest Book, from £60 by The Cross Eyed Fox

Love Before the Big Day? Why not sign up to our free RSS feed on BlogLovin! 

Seven Favourite Wedding Guest Book Ideas Rating: 4.5 Posted By: Cheking
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...